This year has been a tough year for all of us, personally and professionally. Some families have been affected in different ways than others and the Employee 2 Employee Program would like to provide the opportunity for us to help each other through the holiday season.
- Employees who have been affected by a hardship.
- The deadline to submit your application will be Friday, November 20 by 5 p.m.
- Please fill out the registration form completely. We will not be able to process incomplete forms.
Employees Needing Help
If you or a co-worker has been affected by a hardship and will be facing a difficult holiday season, your work family at Appalachian Regional Healthcare System would like to help by providing gifts for those living in your household.Download Application
- Download the application and save it to your computer
- Complete and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR you may print it and bring it to the Human Resources office
Applications are due by Friday, November 20th. Applications are confidential and no names will be shared with employees outside of E2E.
Employees Who Want to Help
If you or your department would like to participate in Families Helping Families this year, please email Kathy Farris at email@example.com by Friday, November 20th. Wrapped gifts must be turned in to HR during the week of December 14 – 18.
Employees who help sponsor a family, will receive 50 LYL Points!