What is the Employee Voice Committee?
The Employee Voice Committee (EVC) provides the employees of ARHS an additional voice to express concerns and issues; and the formulation of suggestion, recommendations and ideas to continuously improve the work environment. Our goals are:
- To foster an environment of open communication.
- To increase leadership awareness of employee specific concerns.
- To increase employee participation in problem solving and buy in.
- To provide a mechanism to foster employee communication through all levels of the organization.
*Operational Issues * Employee Recognition * Employee Engagement
* Retention * Motivational Ideas * Communication
* Process Improvement * Creativity / Job Enrichment * Community Relations
* Productivity * Educational Opportunities * Value Added Service