Super User/Coach training is underway and online learning is now open for ALL staff. Many of you may have already received an email from the AllScripts online learning center regarding your courses. If you have not, don’t worry – access information is listed below.
Please see the attached learning guide that provides an overview/reminder of your training dates, as well as highlights the online lessons that will be most beneficial to review prior to your first classroom training!
- Go to Allscripts Central at https://central.allscripts.com, and click Login.
- Login using your Username (email address) and select Forgot Password
- Many of you received a password last year, so if you don’t know it, hit Forgot Password
- Reset your password from the link within your email
- Login to the system
- Click on the Learning Center menu link
- Access your courses under Education Programs
- Click on the name of the assigned program of your choice
- To view the entire list of assigned programs, please click on My Education Programs
- Click the Launch link next to the course, then click the Launch button
Thank you all for your dedication to ensuring that we are “All In for All Patients” by being active participants in your training!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! If you have any issues with your online enrollment, please contact the Help Desk and they will ensure that the training team is made aware so that the issue can be addressed as quickly as possible!